Solvent distribution has been at the heart of our business since the start, and continues to drive everything we do. From our strategic location in St. Louis, we have established a nationwide distribution network, and can deliver products to every state on time, consistently.
With over 44 years of experience in the solvent distribution industry, we proudly offer a full range of services:
- 24/7, 365 nationwide distribution
- Transloading solvent distribution
- Road distribution with our large fleet of Chemisphere box trucks and tankers
- Quality assurance of incoming and outgoing product for quality and purity with our analytic laboratory.
- Dedicated customer service team and on-site support
- BRC grade transport
As the largest solvent distributor and chemical manufacturer in the region, we are ready to meet all of your blending needs. With our customer-forward approach to order fulfilment, we can ensure that our blending solution is a simple and effective process that is tailored to your exact requirements.
Our experience in the industry and state-of-the-art custom chemical blending equipment allow us to offer a full range of services:
- Tank blending from 55-7700 gallons.
- Analytic laboratory analysis of incoming raw materials and outgoing blends to confirm their compliance with technical and quality specifications.
- Proprietary blending.
- Blending and packaging compliant with FDA and BRC requirements.
- Distribution available across the United States.
With over 44 years of experience in the chemical production industry, we provide an individually tailored turnkey solution for solvent manufacturing to suit all requirements. Working closely with you, under a non-disclosure agreement, we’ll take your idea from formula to the packaged end-consumer product.
Our position as full-service turnkey chemical manufacturing partner allows to us offer a full range of services:
- Our in-house quality assurance laboratory ensures your formulations are blended in a safe and controlled manner. Our laboratory also ensures that all incoming components comply with requirements and your outgoing product meets your legal needs.
- Our production team work closely with you to ensure you receive a tailored turnkey solution that is best suited to meet your individual needs.
- Onsite government article applications
- From your initial consultation to your final product, you will receive continual communication with your dedicated account manager.
Raw Material Supply
Our strategic location in the Midwest and extensive distribution network means that we have the capability of providing you with the chemicals you need, when you need them. As a bulk purchaser of chemical products, we can offer high grade raw materials at competitive prices.
Our 44 years of experience in the solvent distribution industry and nationwide distribution network allow us to offer a full range of services:
- Our in-house quality assurance laboratory tests all incoming and outbound components, so you’ll always receive product that meets your required specifications.
- By using our long-standing relationships with major chemical producers and our 14 car rail spur, we are able to buy in bulk and keep our prices extremely competitive.
- With over 1.1M gallons of storage capacity, we have the capacity to warehouse over 100’s of different raw chemicals, so we will always be able to get you the product you need.
Our Core Products Offerings
- Ethanol 190, 200
- Mineral Spirits
- VM& P
- Aromatic 100, 150
- Methyl ethyl Ketone
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Soy methyl esters
- Mineral oil 70
- Methyl Acetate
Why Partner With Chemisphere?
All inbound materials and outbound products are tested in our on-site analytical laboratory, ensuring that our solutions meet your requirements - guaranteed.
With tanks ranging from 55-7,700 gallons, we have the capacity to create a custom blend to fit your requirements.
Nationwide Supply Chain
With our fleet of box trucks and tankers, you can be assured of high quality, reliable delivery of your industrial products, every time.
Our partners are at the heart of everything we do; our mission is to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. We achieve this by creating a personal relationship with you and your company, ensure your products are delivered on time, and your product meet the exact chemical formula required.
Responsive to You
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our partners with the flexibility and personalized service of a small distributor, while offering the professionalism and manufacturing capabilities of a large corporation.
We believe that as your chemical manufacturing partner we should add real value during every interaction, that’s why all of our staff members are experts in the chemical manufacturing industry.